Blogger Vs WordPress:
The two most widely used platforms in the blogging world are “Google Blogger and WordPress”. Both platforms have different advantages and disadvantages. In fact, everything has its pros and cons. There are also some differences between the two uses of “Google Blogger and WordPress”. But the problem is, when we start blogging, we don’t know which one is right for me. You can’t reach the right conclusion even after taking advice from many people. No matter who you are, you have to decide which one is right for you. Because this will depend entirely on the type of your blogging. If you are personally blogging then the subject will be one of a kind. On the other hand, if you want to do business blog or professional blogging, then the subject will be different.
Blogger is a company owned by world-renowned tech giant Google, a good free blogging platform. You can create personal blogs or business blogs using this platform. If you are proficient in web development, you can create any type of website using this platform completely free of cost.
The difference between Blogger and WordPress:
Benefits of Google Blogger:
- Can be used completely free of charge. There is no Hidden Charge.
- It is extremely easy to use. There is no shortage of various options like WordPress. Very easy to use and manage. Especially new posts can be made very easily.
- A blog can be created very easily with just a few clicks.
- If you have no idea about web development then this is perfect for you. Because it can be blogged without coding.
- It is possible to design a blog template using Variable without having to customize the code of the blog.
- As Blogger is Google’s own product, its SEO results are remarkable. Because Google has made it search engine friendly by default . It is possible to get good results in search engines with very little time and effort.
- Since all of Blogger’s articles are powered by Google’s own servers, their loading speed is relatively good.
- For a small fee, you can buy and use many good quality premium templates from various web developers.
- There is a specialized application of Blogger for smartphones, through which you can easily post from your Android, iPhone.
- Any kind of problem can be easily found by searching on the internet.
- There is no chance of the blog being hacked or infected.
- In addition, Google has made it possible for you to use Google Adsense to earn money from your blog by default .
Blogger or WordPress?
I have said before that both are good blogging platforms. However, one is completely free and the other you have to spend 4-5 dollars per month for hosting. However, since you have to buy and use hosting for a fee in order to use WordPress, you will get a little more benefit from it than Blogger. But my advice would be, if you are new to blogging or want to do personal blogging, then you must choose Google Blogger. On the other hand, if you want to do business or organization or professional blogging, then you must spend some money blogging using WordPress. I believe that if you read our two posts well, then you can choose the one that is suitable for you.
blogger vs wordpress for making money
blogger vs wordpress 2020
blogger vs wordpress 2019
blogger vs wordpress in hindi
blogger vs wordpress quora
blogger vs wordpress reddit