There is no end to our problems with Aadhaar card. Sometimes the name is wrong and sometimes the address is wrong. For all these problems there is no way but to stand in line for hours. But you may not know that any Aadhaar related complaint can also be made online. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has announced the Aadhaar Support Centre for Aadhaar related issues. As a result, in case of Aadhaar services, problems like corruption, abuse etc. can be reported by calling, emailing or visiting the website.
So, if you are facing any such problem then you can follow these steps and report it directly to UIDAI.
First of all, let us know what you can complain about in the website:
1. Operator and Enrolment Agency (Enrolment ID is not mandatory)
2. If you have not received Aadhaar card (Enrolment ID is mandatory)
You can call for any other complaints. You can register Aadhaar related issues by phone and email. UIDAI has introduced a toll-free number for making complaints. You can make a complaint by dialling 1948 from your smartphone or by sending an email to email@example.com.
You can make a complaint on the official website as follows:
1. Go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/file-complaint.
2. Scroll down and enter the enrolment ID, date, time, contract details etc.
3. The form will then ask for your complaint type, complaint information, etc.
4. When all is completed, submit with captcha code. Your complaint will be registered.