For Android App-
1) Open the Facebook app and click the menu button at the top right of the screen.
2) Here you will see the Settings and Privacy options, now you need to go to settings.
3) Now after scrolling down, you need to click on ‘Media and Contacts’
4 ) Now click here AutoPlay, then select the Never AutoPlay video option.
5) After this Settings, AutoPlay Mode will be turned off and the video you want to play will only play.
For IOS App-
How to turn off auto play in iOS app If you run Facebook app on iOS, you need to make these changes in setting
1) First open your Facebook app, now click the menu button displayed at the bottom of the screen.
2) After clicking Settings and Privacy here, go to Settings.
3) By scrolling here you will see the option of Media and Contacts.
4) Here you have to click on the ‘Videos and Photos’ option.
5) Now you can turn off the AutoPlay option shown.
How to turn off AutoPlay on Facebook website: –
Facebook users need to follow these settings in a web browser.
1) After opening Facebook, you need to go to the drop-down menu at the top right of the first page.
2) Here you will see the Settings and Privacy options.
3) Now you need to select the Settings option.
4) Now click on ‘Video’ from the left-hand menu and here you will see the Video AutoPlay option which you can turn off.